Pro Light Club 11W LED PAR36 Bulb 12V 2700K
Found A Better Price?
Our sale price is designed to be the best deal around, but if you've seen a cheaper price elsewhere, please let us know.
Introducing Pro Light Club's LED PAR36 low voltage landscape lighting bulb.
Direct replacements for halogen PAR36 bulbs with similar light levels using only a fraction of the power consumption. Fully encapsulated to keep moisture out and matching 2700k color temperatures make these bulbs great alternatives to typical halogen PAR36s.
The first LED alternative that fits directly into PLC fixtures such as; The Big Par, The Ground Hog, and our Commercial Well Light.
Features & Benefits
- 11 Watts
- 800 Lumens
- 35,000 hrs for use in WET environments
- 2700K Color Temperature
- Thermal Plastic Body
- PAR 36 TERMINAL SCREW BASE
- 80+ CRI
- Stainless Steel Pins
- Multiple Beam Spreads FL (Flood 38º) and WF (Wide Flood 60º)
- Made for use in Enclosed Fixtures and Dap Location
- IP Rating 67
- Volts - 12V AC/DC Optimum (9-15V AC/DC)
- Constant Current Driver for Long Life
Dimmable with Lutro Magnetic Dimmers
- Dimming may Reduce Life Span
- Fixture Required (Not Included)
- Low Voltage Transformer or Electronic Transformer Required (Not Included)
- C ETL Listed and Approved
- FCC Certified