Pro Light Club 8W LED PAR36 Bulb 12V 2700K
We proudly offer a price match guarantee on all our lighting products, ensuring our customers always get the best price in our stores.
Introducing Pro Light Club's LED PAR36 low voltage landscape lighting bulb.
The first LED alternative that fits directly into PLC fixtures such as; The Big Par, The Ground Hog, and our Commercial Well Light.
Features & Benefits
- 8 Watts
- 400 Lumens
- 35,000 hrs for use in WET environments
- 2700K Color Temperature
- Thermal Plastic Body
- PAR 36 TERMINAL SCREW BASE
- 80+ CRI
- Stainless Steel Pins
- Multiple Beam Spreads FL (Flood 38º) and WF (Wide Flood 60º)
- Made for use in Enclosed Fixtures and Dap Location
- IP Rating 67
- Volts - 12V AC/DC Optimum (9-15V AC/DC)
- Constant Current Driver for Long Life
Dimmable with Lutro Magnetic Dimmers
- Dimming may Reduce Life Span
- Fixture Required (Not Included)
- Low Voltage Transformer or Electronic Transformer Required (Not Included)
- C ETL Listed and Approved
- FCC Certified